- Material: GI/ GL/ HR
- Type : C – U Purlin, Z Purlin
- Thickness: 0.80 mm – 3.15 mm
- Coating : Z-80 – 275
- Yield Strength: 240-450 Mpa
- Web: 80-300 mm, Flange: 40-80 mm, Lip: 5-20 mm
- Make: JSW/ TATA/ BHUSHAN/ ESSAR/ ANY BRAND
C Purlins are horizontal structures that are used to support the load from the roof deck or the sheathing. The plane surface of this purling on one side has made it a preferred material for cladding due to its easy installation on concrete structures or steel. Our range purlins are light in weight and perfect for simple span construction.