Electrical Perforated Cable tray
Other common names: trough, ventilated cable tray
- Consists of a single sheet of metal. Many cable trays have slot patterns, which makes it easy to position equipment and fasten cable ties and other fixings, such as tubing clamps.
- Suited for light electrical and instrumentation cables and tubing.
- The bottom coverage helps reduce electromagnetic interference, while the perforations enable water drainage and ventilation.
- Trays provide additional support and prevents cables from drooping, which could potentially damage the circuit’s performance.
- Cable trays are the most aesthetically pleasing option. In buildings with no paneled ceiling, cable trays can be a great option for hiding cables whilst keeping them organized.
- Covers can be added to protect cabling against UV, snow/ice and vandalism.
- Cable trays are typically supplied in 3-meter lengths.